Olathe Assisted Living serving Overland Park and Johnson County
A Little Help Makes a Big Difference
Assisted living provides you the extra support you need to stay active and in control of your own life. Quality assisted living at The Plaza at Santa Marta in Olathe includes housing, services and health care to help you with the activities of your daily life, such as bathing, grooming or dressing.
While you receive some extra help, you remain close to everything — and everyone — that matters to you. And with Life Care at Santa Marta, assisted living is part of the full continuum of senior care, which includes memory support, skilled nursing and rehab.
Assisted living at Santa Marta includes:
- Tiered pricing with no entrance fee
- Controlled entry access
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- 24-hour licensed care available
- Three chef-prepared meals each day with restaurant-style service
- Consulting physician and registered dietician
- Private apartments with plenty of space for personal touches and belongings
- Residential custom building quality
- Picturesque views of Tuscan-inspired surroundings and beautiful landscaping
- Outdoor patio area
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Fire-rated and sound-resistant construction
- Sprinkler system and smoke detectors
- All utilities paid — including expanded basic cable — except for telephone and Internet
- Medication administration
- Therapy services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service available
- Daily bed making and personal laundry service, if desired
- Social activities for those who wish to participate, with full-time activity staff
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to beauty salon and barbershop
- Large arts and crafts studio
- TV lounge with parlor and community rooms
- Daily Masses and interfaith services offered on campus
View one of our sample assisted living floor plans.
Learn more about assisted living at Santa Marta by filling out our information request form.