Join Our Team.
Santa Marta is as dedicated to our Associates as we are to our Residents. We are committed to encouraging all our Associates through education, training and support, which we believe allows them to recognize their personal impact and importance.
Our benefits include:
Health benefits are self-funded by the Archdiocese and claims are administered by Blue Cross Blue Shield. Santa Marta pays 80% of monthly premiums and Associates pay 20% through a payroll deduction. We offer mail order prescription drugs and free lab testing when provided by In-Network providers.
Dental benefits are funded 60% by Santa Marta and 40% by the Associate. Claims are administered by Delta Dental.
Vision benefits are offered through Vision Service Plan (VSP).
Basic Life & Disability
Basic Life and Disability are offered as a package. This includes life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, spouse and children life insurance, and short-and-long term disability. The monthly cost is determined on your annual salary.
Our retirement plan provider is offered through Slavic Investment Corporation; and you’re eligible to participate after 90 days of service. Santa Marta will match 50% of your contribution, up to a total of 6%.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Full-time & Part-time Associates may accrue up to 21 days each year.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Includes financial planning, legal advice, counseling, assistance finding day care and much more for free. It’s completely confidential for you and your immediate family.
Referral Bonus Program
Refer a friend — if that person is hired, you’ll receive $400!
Santa Marta is currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Comprehensive Nursing Admissions Coordinator:
This position provides the administrative and sales support to achieve and exceed the sales and move-in goals for the comprehensive nursing component of the community. Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Completes necessary paper work to facilitate comprehensive nursing admissions.
- Ensures comprehensive nursing residents preparing for discharge are presented with the opportunity to transfer into assisted living, memory support, or independent living when applicable.
- Establishes a flexible work schedule that is most responsive to the needs of the resident and their family members.
- Interacts with others by developing and maintaining rapport, demonstrating interpersonal sensitivity toward others to establish a relationship and continue the sales process.
- Identifies and provides solutions to meet the needs of prospective residents and/or family members. Responsible for new resident orientation.
- Presents assisted living and memory support areas to prospective residents and/or their family members in the absence of the Director of Healthcare Sales and Marketing.
- Manages weekly sales and marketing reports (i.e. daily census report, REPS, and other reports as requested by Supervisor).
- Other duties as assigned or requested by Supervisor
- Associate degree preferred.
- Two to three years direct customer sales experience.
- Prior experience in a health care sales environment preferred.
- Must be able to stand, walk, sit, see, use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk, hear, taste, smell and lift up to 25 pounds regularly.
The Comprehensive Nursing Admissions Coordinator is a full-time, non-exempt, hourly position that is eligible for various benefits including paid time off and medical, dental, vision and basic life insurance programs.
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) – Full Time and Part Time
LPN/RN (Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse) – Full Time and Part Time
Server – Full Time and Part Time
Concierge – Part Time-Evenings and Weekends
Click here to download our application. You may email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org