Care you can count on. Experience you can trust.
With all the comforts and familiarity of home, skilled nursing care and rehabilitative services at Santa Marta in Olathe are designed to make the best of each day, whatever the level of need.
Skillful, compassionate care is delivered around the clock by licensed professionals, including RNs, LPNs, Certified Nurse Aides and Certified Medication Aides. We offer custom programs that encourage maximum interaction and preserve dignity. We also offer consultants in everything from diet to spiritual needs.
At the Plaza at Santa Marta, we focus on all parts of life, not simply the ones requiring medical care.
Skilled nursing and rehabilitative services at Santa Marta include:
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served in a private dining room or room service
- 24-hour licensed care available
- Short- and long-term care
- Social activities for those who wish to participate
- Specialized nurturing programs that introduce residents to pets, children and nature
- All utilities including expanded basic cable, except telephone and Internet
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to beauty salon/barbershop
- TV room and lounge area
- Flat-screen television in each resident’s room
- Meditation room
- Residential custom-building quality
- Picturesque views of Tuscan-inspired surroundings and beautiful landscaping
- Controlled-entry access
- Consulting medical doctor and registered dietician
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Fire-rated and sound-resistant construction
- Sprinkler system and smoke detectors
- Emergency power generators
- Daily bed making and personal laundry service
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Rehabilitative and restorative therapy services
- State-of-the-art equipment and treatment programs
To learn more about skilled nursing and rehabilitative care, contact us today.