Alzheimer’s and Dementia Memory Care near Kansas City
Compassion and skill, when they’re most needed.
Dementia care at Kansas City’s Santa Marta gives Residents the understanding, consistency and support needed to live each day more fully. Those seeking Alzheimer’s care near Overland Park — or, for other forms of age-related dementia — memory care near Overland Park, KS, will find at Santa Marta an answer … and help.
Our program is designed to provide 24/7 security for our dementia care in Kansas City Residents, creating pleasant moments and peaceful days. Care is guided by Landmarks for Living® — a philosophy that emphasizes each Resident’s life experiences and helps them retain and restore their independence. Residents with Life Care will also discover a seamless transition, because if they ever need it, memory support is part of our continuum of continuing care, as are assisted living, skilled nursing care and respite care.
Faith + Support
Rooted in Catholicism, we’re dedicated to compassionate service. Our professionally trained staff members develop kind and personal relationships with each Resident — as well as with family and friends. And our special programs flex to fit the particular needs of each Resident, providing memory care with assisted living-like levels of support.
Memory care at Santa Marta includes:
- Private apartments with space for personal touches and belongings
- Personalized service plans designed to meet specific needs
- Caring and dedicated health care professionals specially trained to care for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia
- Three chef-prepared meals each day, with personalized dining services
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Access to beauty salon/barbershop
- Large activity areas
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Predictable monthly fees with no entrance fee
- Apartment and grounds maintenance
- All utilities including expanded basic cable, except telephone
- Residential custom-building quality
- Consulting medical director and registered dietician
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Secure courtyard for walking and gardening
- Fire-rated and sound-resistant construction
- Daily bed-making and personal laundry service
- Medication administration
- Therapy services
- Weekly housekeeping
Learn more about Alzheimer’s care near Overland Park by completing our Santa Marta information request form.