Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in Johnson County, KS
Compassion and skill, ready now.
Dementia care in Johnson County, KS means Santa Marta — when you’re looking for a community that offers understanding, consistency and all the support Residents need to live each day more fully. And when it’s your loved one who requires memory care/support for Alzheimer’s or other age-related dementia care, Santa Marta is the Olathe, KS memory care that’s ready to help … right now.
Pleasant moments and peaceful days are by design. Offering 24/7 security and open to people from all over Kansas City, our Johnson County, KS dementia care is uniquely distinguished by:
Landmarks for Living® emphasizes each Resident’s life experiences and helps them retain and restore their independence. The memory care program is nationally recognized for excellence in serving people who need care for Alzheimer’s or other age-related dementia care.
2. Open Acceptance
Direct admission is invited. Any who aren’t currently Santa Marta Residents are welcome to explore our memory care, as current residency is not a prerequisite for admission.
3. Seamless Integration
Residents with Life Care will discover a seamless transition, because if they ever need it, memory care is part of our continuing care continuum, as are assisted living, skilled nursing care and respite care.
4. Faith-Inspired Support
Rooted in Catholicism, we’re dedicated to compassionate service. Our professionally trained staff members develop kind and personal relationships with each Resident — as well as with family and friends. And our special programs flex to fit the particular needs of every Resident, providing Olathe, KS memory care with assisted living-like levels of support.
Memory care at Santa Marta includes:
- Private apartments with space for personal touches and belongings
- Personalized service plans designed to meet specific needs
- Caring and dedicated health care professionals specially trained to deliver Alzheimer’s care and other forms of dementia care
- PARO Advanced Interactive Robotic Pet Therapy
- 3 chef-prepared meals each day, with personalized dining services
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Access to beauty salon/barbershop
- Large activity areas
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Predictable monthly fees with no entrance fee
- Apartment and grounds maintenance
- All utilities including expanded basic cable, except telephone
- Residential custom-building quality
- Consulting medical director and registered dietician
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Secure courtyard for walking and gardening
- Fire-rated and sound-resistant construction
- Daily bed-making and personal laundry service
- Medication administration
- Therapy services
- Weekly housekeeping
Questions? Details about our Olathe, KS memory care is easy to get. Simply complete the information request form on this page.