Assisted Living in Olathe, near Kansas City
A Little Help Makes a Big Difference
Stay active and maintain more independence. When you know you want assisted living in Kansas City – whether it’s Overland Park, KS or in Olathe, KS – discover The Plaza at Santa Marta. Offering comfortable residences, complete services and superb health care to help you with the activities of daily life, such as bathing, grooming or dressing, this is as fine as assisted living in Kansas City can be.
While you receive some extra help, we keep you close to the people and places you care about. And with Life Care, it’s all part of a full continuum of senior care, which includes memory care, skilled nursing and rehab.
Faith + Kindness
For Olathe assisted living – plus a community enriched with the faith tradition of Catholicism and genuinely kind people – there’s just one name: Santa Marta.
Services and amenities include:
- Direct admittance with no entrance fee
- Controlled entry access
- 24-hour security and emergency call system
- 24-hour licensed care available
- Three chef-prepared meals each day with restaurant-style service
- Consulting physician and registered dietician
- Private apartments with plenty of space for personal touches and belongings
- Residential custom building quality
- Picturesque views of Tuscan-inspired surroundings and beautiful landscaping
- Outdoor patio area
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Fire-rated and sound-resistant construction
- Sprinkler system and smoke detectors
- All utilities paid — including expanded basic cable — except for telephone and Internet
- Medication administration
- Therapy services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service available
- Daily bed-making and personal laundry service, if desired
- Social activity in dedicated facilities, with full-time activity staff
- Scheduled transportation
- Access to beauty salon and barbershop
- Large arts and crafts studio
- TV lounge with parlor and community rooms
- Daily Mass and interfaith services offered on campus
View assisted living floor plan.
Learn more about assisted living in Johnson County, KS, by filling out our information request form.