Friends and Family of Santa Marta,
The following is another brief update on our precautionary efforts to keep our community healthy and safe during the pandemic. We are pleased to report this past week’s testing results were all negative. We have no active cases at Santa Marta.
And beginning next week, listed below are the new guidelines for visitations.
- To schedule a visit, please contact Admissions Director Riley Mason at 913-323-7175
- One-hour visit per resident, per day – seven days a week
- Visits may be held at any time of the day or night
- Visits may take place in a resident’s room or outdoors (weather permitting)
For Independent Living (IL), indoor visitations and some small group activities continue as usual, as well as resident apartment visits as long as the resident is fully vaccinated.
As a reminder, safety protocols including masks, social distancing and no large gatherings will remain in place at Santa Marta for the foreseeable future despite the ongoing lifting of some restrictions. Thank you for your help in supporting the safety and well-being of all of our residents, staff, and other visitors.
Also, next week is Spirit Week at Santa Marta when all resident and staff are encouraged to participate in the following activities.
- Monday, April 19: Hat Day
- Tuesday, April 20: 70’s Day
- Wednesday, April 21: Superhero Day
- Thursday, April 22: Earth Day, (Wear earthy colors or flowery/vines)
- Friday, April 23: Monochrome Day, (Wear all of the same color, your favorite or a color you have a lot of)
Thank you and God bless!