Wellness at Santa Marta is more than physical health; we take a holistic approach to senior health that addresses your social, spiritual, intellectual and emotional well-being.
“Even though my beliefs are different, I like being around people who have a spiritual practice.”
Discover what a supportive social network and enriching educational, social, cultural and recreational activities can bring to your life. You’ll have easy access to a well-equipped fitness center and fitness classes, well-prepared and nutritious meals, and a wide choice of programs that encourage healthy aging and further your personal growth.
Within your choices for senior living in Olathe, Santa Marta provides much to explore, and the freedom to discover the balance that’s right for you.
Fill your days
Just a few of our 200 monthly activities:
- Daily Mass and Bible studies
- Interfaith luncheons and discussions
- Weekly movie nights
- Computer classes
- Fitness including chair yoga, flex and stretch, and Tai Chi
- Games including bridge, mahjong, bunco and canasta
- Aquatic fitness and buddy swim
- Happy Hour and BYOB every night
- Outings to local shops and cultural performances
- Outreach and service projects
- Social events
- Bingo — because it’s fun!
Browse our activities and see what appeals to you.
Residents initiate and run many groups, including those supporting faith-based senior living and spiritual exploration. From book discussions and gardening to support groups and specific men’s and women’s activities, there’s something for every interest.