We’re here to lend a hand when daily tasks become more challenging. Everything from the minimal support of medication management to aid with grooming and bathing is within our Health Services Center offering assisted living in Kansas.
We’re here to lend a hand when daily tasks become more challenging.
Together, we’ll identify and resolve whatever it is that’s getting in the way of your daily routine. We enfold your needs in a plan that treats you as an individual and does so with regard for your whole-person wellness. While Santa Marta Residents receive priority access, our assisted living in Kansas City is available to all area seniors with no entrance fee.
Included with Assisted Living:
- Personal care and assistance with the activities of daily living
- Health services as needed – including medication management, and access to higher levels of care if needs change
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Restaurant-style dining with three chef-prepared meals daily
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Daily Mass and interfaith services on campus
- Access to community amenities such as salon, fitness center and pool
- Well-appointed indoor and outdoor common areas
- Calendar of activities with an emphasis on wellness
- All utilities including expanded basic cable, except phone and internet
- Scheduled transportation
- Controlled entry, 24/7 security and emergency call system
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Private, one- and two-bedroom senior apartments are available in a variety of floor plans, with plenty of space for personal touches and belongings. Many offer views of our Tuscan-inspired surroundings and gardens.
Explore our floor plans
Frequently asked questions:
Assisted living provides a touch of help for those who need it, with a distinct combination of individualized care, familiar neighborhood surroundings and professional expertise. Our residents are assured ongoing wellness evaluations and levels of care that address their specific needs. Licensed, compassionate staff assists with daily tasks as needed, and the many amenities available in assisted living help these residents more easily enjoy what matters most to them.
It’s best to start with a physician’s assessment. Depending on the circumstances of your situation, or that of your loved one, you can match needs to the right level of assistance. When help with daily tasks is needed — taking medicines, bathing, dressing, meals, transportation and housekeeping — assisted living can be the answer. Trained professionals provide support while helping preserve an individual’s independence.
At Santa Marta, we offer a continuum of care. In addition to assisted living, we provide memory care and skilled nursing. These programs provide round-the-clock care for individuals recovering from illness or injury, or those needing more long-term supervision or support.
To start a confidential conversation about assisted living in Olathe, KS, send us a request using the form on this page.