Respite care offers short-term, professional care for those you love when you have to be away. Whether it’s for personal obligations such as work or travel, other family commitments, or simply to rest and recharge, with our respite care in Olathe, KS you can be confident that your loved one will be in competent hands.
Short-term respite care offers caregivers time to rest and recharge.
Short-term respite care may be helpful to:
- Provide for a family member after surgery or illness
- Allow you a short break from caregiving responsibilities
- Let your loved one try out our community before a permanent move
- Give your loved one a change from their usual routine, including opportunities to make friends and try new activities.
With your help, we’ll assess your loved one’s health needs and create a plan that supports their needs and routines. Your peace of mind is of utmost importance, and we make sure that your loved one will be safe and comfortable, with every detail taken care of according to your and your loved one’s satisfaction.
As part of our services, we offer 24/7 nursing staff, with a medical team available if needed. And your loved one doesn’t have to be a Santa Marta Resident for you to book their respite stay, as the Health Services Center in Olathe, KS, is open to all.
Short-term respite care includes:
- 24/7 nursing staff with a medical team available if needed
- Help with the activities of daily living, including medication management
- Furnished private or semiprivate rooms
- Nutritious, chef-prepared meals
- Round-the-clock skilled nursing on-site
- Emergency response system
- Daily activities, events and entertainment
Frequently asked questions
Respite care is professional care for a loved one that allows caregivers a temporary break from their responsibilities. It’s a short stay that can last anywhere from a few days up to a month.
Absolutely. Friends and family members are welcome to visit at any time.
We offer a full calendar of social, cultural and recreational events. You and your loved one can decide which activities they’d like to join in on to stay active, make new friends and have some fun.