Skilled Nursing Home in Overland Park and Olathe, Kansas
Care You Can Count On and Experience You’ll Trust.
When you’re searching for the right nursing home in Olathe or Overland Park, KS, the answer is simple. With all the comforts and familiarity of home, Santa Marta’s skilled nursing care and rehabilitative services are prepared to surpass your expectations.
Designed to make the best of each day, whatever the level of need, the long-term care at The Plaza Health Center is delivered 24/7 by licensed professionals. Our skillful and compassionate staff includes RNs, LPNs, Certified Nurse Aides and Certified Medication Aides. We offer custom programs that encourage maximum interaction and preserve dignity. We also offer consultants in everything from diet to spiritual needs.
Any stand-alone nursing home in Olathe, KS can’t make the same claim, but with Life Care, our skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are part of a full continuum of senior care, as are assisted living, memory support, and respite care.
Faith + Compassion
Unique among nursing homes in Overland Park, KS, our compassion is rooted in our Catholic faith. That’s why we focus on all parts of a Resident’s life, not simply those requiring medical care.
Skilled nursing and rehabilitative services at Santa Marta include:
- Private suites, with full, private baths
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, served in our dining room or room service
- 24 hour registered and licensed nurses available
- Short- and long-term care
- Social engagement opportunities for those who wish to participate
- Specialized nurturing programs that introduce residents to pets, children and nature
- Access to beauty salon/barbershop
- TV room and lounge area
- Flat-screen television in each resident’s room
- Meditation room
- Controlled-entry access
- Consulting medical director and registered dietician
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Fire-rated and sound-resistant construction
- Sprinkler system and smoke detectors
- Emergency power generators
- Daily bed-making and personal laundry service
- State-of-the-art equipment and treatment programs
Learn more about Johnson County, KS skilled nursing by completing our Santa Marta information request form.